Subterranean Books

Subterranean Books opened in 2000 on the Delmar Loop and has been a haven for book lovers ever since. We’re proud to have been selected Best Bookstore by the Riverfront Times five times, and we continue to offer the unusual, the classic, and the subversive to our customers. And hey, we’re independent, friendly, and growing. Check us out! The store can be contacted at 314.862.6100 or info (at) subbooks.com.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Moleskine

Apparently there is a whole subculture out there that likes to display the contents of their moleskine journals on the internet. My education never stops.




P.S. It has been suggested by certain unnamed persons that I have too much time on my hands.

1 Comments:

Blogger lethe said...

being myself a big fan of moleskine notebooks; i was also amazed by the 'subculture' i discovered on flickr, over the christmas period.
and definately too much time on my hands.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home