Subterranean Books

Subterranean Books opened in 2000 on the Delmar Loop and has been a haven for book lovers ever since. We’re proud to have been selected Best Bookstore by the Riverfront Times five times, and we continue to offer the unusual, the classic, and the subversive to our customers. And hey, we’re independent, friendly, and growing. Check us out! The store can be contacted at 314.862.6100 or info (at) subbooks.com.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Quiz Time

Last night I took a quiz about my friend Kristopher (who will be having an art show here in late August/early September). I did horrible, but I thought you fans of the store should really get a chance to test your skills regarding us. Put on your thinking caps and go for it!
--Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger blank said...

okay, i kind of bit it on the quiz, but that does not lessen my love for you.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home